This Code of Conduct applies to all attendees, vendors and staff (“you”) that attend or participate in Mapbox’s User Conference (“Conference”). As a condition of attending the Conference you must:
- Participate in an authentic and active way;
- Exercise consideration and respect in speech and actions;
- Attempt collaboration before conflict;
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior and speech;
- Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants; and
- Alert us or our security personnel if you notice a dangerous situation, someone in distress, or violations of this Code of Conduct, even if they seem inconsequential.
We are dedicated to providing a harassment-free environment for all participants, vendors and staff at the Conference, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, or religion (or lack thereof). We do not tolerate harassment of Conference participants, vendors or staff in any form. Harassing language and imagery (including of a sexual nature) is not appropriate at the Conference, any related event or on online or social media related to the Conference.
Anyone found to be violating this Code of Conduct may be sanctioned or expelled from the Conference without a refund at our sole discretion.
If you are at any time made to feel unsafe or unwelcome at the Conference, or witness behavior that violates this Code of Conduct, please report it as soon as possible. Reports can either be made personally on-site to our staff or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.