What time should I plan to arrive to Pier 27?
On May 30, registration will open at 7:30 am. Bring your ticket confirmation and a photo ID to check-in. We’ll have breakfast beginning at 8:00 am while you wait for programming to begin at 9:00 am. On May 31, registration and breakfast will open at 8:00 am and programming begins at 9:30 am.
Where can I find a schedule or agenda for Locate?
You can find our schedule here. Please note: Session times may shift.
Are tickets still available?
- Ticket sales closed at 11:50 pm PST May 25th.
- Onsite ticket sales will not be available.
What accessibility accommodations are available?
Locate is a big celebration for our community and we want to make the experience accessible for as many attendees as we can.
In Locate’s first year, we aim to be explicit in what accommodations will and will not be available on site. Read more below. If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What accommodations will be made for Locate attendees?
- Pier 27 is a state-of-the-art cruise ship terminal and is fully ADA-compliant.
- The 1st floor entrance is completely flat-surfaced, providing entry at street level (no stairs or curbs). It is also equipped with an elevator, escalator, and stairs leading to the second level to accommodate all levels of mobility.
- Locate features all-gender restrooms on the first floor and binary gender restrooms on the second floor, both accessible by stairs, escalator, or elevator.
- Certified service animals are permitted.
- Attendee meals will include vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options. All items will be labeled with ingredients.
Will there be ASL and live transcription?
We will accommodate for panelists and participants on an as-needed basis. If you require these services, please let us know.
What language translation services are available?
We’re excited that people are coming from around the world to join us at Locate. We plan to run Locate in English only. If you’d like to pair up with another participant with proficiency in another language, we can try and make that match.
What accommodations might be made for parents?
Childcare services will not be provided on site. Children up to the age of 12 are welcome to join you at Locate (please supervise them at all times!)
If you require a nursing room, please advise so we can make appropriate accommodations for you.
Will religious or prayer rooms be available?
We will not have designated prayer spaces at this event.
Are there sobriety support groups available?
Community resources are available for sobriety support during Locate. Below are links to some of the meetings happening on those days:
Where is Pier 27?
Pier 27 is located along the Embarcadero in San Francisco. As parking is extremely limited, we recommend walking, using public transportation or ride-sharing to the venue. The address is Pier 27, The Embarcadero, San Francisco, CA 94111.